Full Name: Bailee Madison
Birthdate: October 15, 1999
Birthplace: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.
Known for: American actress and singer
Family: Patricia Riley (Mother), Kaitlin Vilasuso (Sister), Jordi Vilasuso (brother-in-law)
Bailee Madison isn’t your average 20-year-old lady. At such an early age, the actress has accomplished what many celebrities only achieve after years in the business. She has been in a number of major Hollywood films, including Just Go With It, Brothers, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, and others.
Aside from that, she has appeared in films alongside Hollywood heavyweights like Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Bailee had it all worked out, unlike so many 20-year-olds who are still having a hard time figuring out who they are – and she understood what she desired to be when she was a child.
Childhood, Early Life and Family
Bailee was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on October 15, 1999. Her mother, Patricia Riley, is a well-known stage and film actress.
Bailee Madison She is 20 years old presently.
Bailee is the youngest of six children. Kaitlin Riley is her older sister. Sean and Connor are two of her brothers. Her remaining siblings’ identities aren’t known to the public.
Bailee Madison Young has completed her education at Christ Church School.
When she was just 14 days old, the actress made her acting debut in an Office Depot advertisement. She later went on to appear in campaigns for Disney, Cadillac and Seaworld.
She made her acting debut in the 2006 film Lonely Hearts as Rainelle Downing. She played May Belle Aarons in Bridge to Terabithia in 2007.
Bailee Madison movies and TV shows
It is estimated that the actress has appeared in over 50 films and television shows. Her complete filmography can be seen below.
Bailee Madison movies
- A Week Away (post-production)
- Love & Debt (2019) – Melissa Warner
- The Strangers: Prey at Night (2018) – Kinsey
- A Cowgirl’s Story (2017) – Dusty Rhodes
- Holiday Joy (2016) – Joy
- The Night Before Halloween (2016) – Megan
- Annabelle Hooper and the Ghosts of Nantucket (2016) – Annabelle Hooper
- Date with Love (2016) – Heidi Watts
- Northpole: Open for Christmas (2015) – Clementine
- Northpole (2014) – Clementine
- Ha/lf (2013) – Riley Young
- Pete’s Christmas (2013) – Katie
- Watercolor Postcards (2013) – Cotton
- Parental Guidance (2012) – Harper Simmons
- Smart Cookies (2012) – Daisy
- Adventure Planet (2012) – Norva
- Cowgirls ‘n Angels (2012) – Ida
- A Taste of Romance (2012) – Hannah Callahan
- 25 Hill (2011) – Kate Slater
- Just Go with It (2011) – Maggie
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (2010) – Sally
- An Invisible Sign (2010) – Young Mona
- Conviction (2010) – Young Betty Anne
- Letters to God (2010) – Samantha Perryfield
- Brothers (2009) – Isabelle Cahill
- Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh (2008) – Mary Alice
- Phoebe in Wonderland (2008) – Olivia Lichten
- Judy’s Got a Gun (2007) – Brenna Lemen
- Saving Sarah Cain (2007) – Hannah Cottrell
- The Last Day of Summer (2007) – Maxine
- Look (2007) – Megan
- Bridge to Terabithia (2007) – May Belle Aarons
- Lonely Hearts (2006) – Rainelle Downing
Bailee Madison TV shows
- Good Witch (2015-2019) – Grace Russell
- The Fosters (2014-2016) – Sophia Quinn
- We Are Savvy (2016) – Guest
- Once Upon a Time (2012-2016) – Young Snow White
- Mulaney (2015) – Ruby
- Trophy Wife (2013-2014) – Hillary Harrison
- Holliston (2013) – Bailey Morgan
- R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour (2010-2012) – Lilly Cauldwell / Becky / Jenny
- Chase (2011) – Zoe
- Wizards of Waverly Place (2011) – Maxine Russo
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2010) – Mackenzie Burton
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008) – Little Girl
- Unfabulous (2007) – Young Addie Singer
- CSI: NY (2007) – Rose Duncan
- Cory in the House (2007) – Maya
- House (2007) – Lucy
Read: Nasim Pedrad
What is Bailee Madison’s net worth?
Bailee Madison has a net worth of $6 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
For each episode of Good Witch she was paid $30k, according to Bailee Madison’s IMDb bio page (season one). She earned $36,465 per episode in the fifth season of the series.
The actress devotes her time to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. The organization encourages kids nationwide to raise funds to find a cure for childhood cancer by running their own lemonade stands – as reported by Bailee Madison’s wiki page.
In 2011, Variety named her an honoree for her work with the organization.
She also supports the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to serving hospitalized kids and those with chronic illnesses.