Full Name: Patrick Francis Labyorteaux
Birth-date: 22 July 1965
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
Known for: his acting roles of Andy Garvey on the Television series Little House on the Prairie
Born in July 1965, Patrick Labyorteaux is a famous scriptwriter, actor and producer. He is also known as Laborteaux. He is famous for his acting stint in the television series Little House on the Prairie, JAG and NCIS, all produced by the National Broadcasting company.
Patrick Labyorteaux spent most of his childhood days in Los Angeles, California. His parents are not known, as he was born in the mid-1960s. His adopted father is Ronald “Ron” Labyorteaux, who works as a talent scout and his adopted mother was Frances Marshall, an actress. He was tagged ‘unadoptable’ by authorities at the age of nine because he was severely malnourished. His younger brother, Matthew Labyorteaux, was also adopted by the same couple in 1966. His sister, Jane Labyorteaux, was also adopted on the same date (1966).
Life and career
Patrick Laborteaux has made appearances in several television series and movies. He is fondly remembered for his acting role in popular NBC television series Little House on the Prairie, where he starred as Andrew “Andy” Garvey (1977-1981). Patrick also starred in the widely watched CBS television series JAG as Bud Roberts (1999 to 2005). He also made an appearance in the spin-off of JAG, NCIS. He also made an appearance in other cinematic flicks like 21 Jump Street, Yes, Dear, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, The Love Boat, Icarly and Starsky & Hutch.
He has also served as a voice artist for animation flicks like Godzilla: The series and Spider-Man: The Animated Series. Patrick Laborteaux starred in the comedy movie Summer School in 1987 as Kevin Winchester. Popular actor, Mark Harmon also starred in the film. He played the role of Ram Sweeney in the teen movie Heathers in 1987.
Patrick Laborteaux is the husband of television writer, Tina Albanese. They got married in the year 1998. The couples have a son, born in 2001, called Jeau Bennett Labyorteaux.
- Patrick Laborteaux is the sibling of Jane Laborteaux and Matthew Labyorteaux.
- Jeau Labyorteaux was born in July 2001 in Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Patrick Laborteaux is the co-founder of Youth Rescue Fund, founded in 1992. The foundation helps runaway youths and have raised more than 10 million dollars in funding. The organisation has set up youth shelters throughout the country.
- He secretly dated his wife while she was a producer in the television series, JAG, until they both officially revealed their relationship status.
- The correct pronunciation of Laborteaux is “LAB-or-TOE”.
- Together with his wife, Patrick Laborteaux produced the Nickelodeon Sitcom, See Dad Run.
Movies and Television series Acted by Patrick Labyorteaux
Rent-an-Elf, The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time, NCIS (TV Series), Rebel (TV Series), Scandal (TV Series), Castle (TV Series), Dead Again, American Crime Story (TV Series),iCarly (TV Series), Dexter (TV Series), Dirty Harry, The Storm (TV Mini-Series), Ghost Whisperer (TV Series), Ghost Busted (2009), Say Uncle (2008), Wildfire (TV Series)